What are the Aims of MFM Women Foundation?
- To bring women together in the spirit of unity cooperation and love, making them good ambassadors of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To train, develop and produce Holy Spirit filled women for positions of leadership in both MFM and the society at large.
- To teach women how to handle marital problems in a godly manner.
- To allow women operate within the spiritual frame-work of their callings and to help develop their God given potentials.
- To train women to become prayer eagles.
- To create an avenue where general feminine matters can be discussed and addressed.
- To groom and train women to become total women in all ramifications for relevance both in the society and the church in the 21st century.
- To have a voice for sisters in the ministry.
- To help the less privileged in making a living by teaching them skills that could be mined commercially to arrest poverty.