Listed below are a number of ministerial duties MFM Women Foundation ministry seeks to undertake.
- To handle and effectively coordinate the activities of MFM women deliverance.
- To introduce and manage MFM Women colleges worldwide.
- To monitor the activities of MFM female pastors/ministers and leaders at all levels in MFM worldwide.
- To handle all matters pertaining to women’s health and welfare.
- To organize seminars, conferences, workshops and public lectures yearly both at local and international levels on issues relating to women.
- To encourage the publication of magazines, newsletters books etc. relating to women in the ministry and to disseminate valuable information to enhance women development.
- To mentor and train the youth sisters in MFM worldwide and prepare them for future assignments.